Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Posto posto

For the first time in 3 months, Hanis, Nabil, Kojack, Sam and I went to IFC Setapak to play futsal with the staff at my office. Although we lost, we played with great spirit. haha. We played about 2 hours nonstop. Since we never play for the last 3 months, all of our joint and muscle are aching.

As result, we came late to the office today because we slept at 3 am and tired of yesterday's game. We arrived at 2 pm. hahah. Lucky for us, nobody able to detect that we were missing in action.

The match really make us feel closer with our staff in the office. They also can 'entertain head'(layan kepala) too. We got the chance to know people from other department too.

I just can't wait for my motorcycle to arrived since i post it last Monday. Lets ride to office!!

For the time being, I'd been listening to lot of songs since it is the only entertainment i had in my office. I would like to suggest to all rockers in the world the Second Heartbeat by Avenged Sevenfold. Although it is quite an old song but the voice of M. Shadows, lead guitar by Synyster Gates, rhythm guitar by Zacky Vengeance and drum by The Rev really satisfied my eardrum to be rock whole day.

Their other songs also really good and able to make your head blow. Such as Dancing Dead, M.I.A, Warmness on the Soul, Until The End, Bat country, Afterlife, Lost, and A Little Piece of Heaven. I've always dream of being able to play guitar like Synyter Gates. hoho.

Pictures of Synyster Gates



With his fav guitar

p/s : Sorry..I'm bad in english..still trying to improve



8 comments:

  1. I really like your main picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh..thanks
    its not taken by me
    credit to the photographer which i also do not know..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat berpantang makan dan minum dan banyak benda lagi lah kene pantang dari selepas subuh sampai la terbenam matahari selama sebulan berturut-turut...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..mesti laa
    xkan ko sorang je nak ade blog

    ReplyDelete